Niran Tanyeri is a consultant dietitian/ registered nutritionist based in London.
Niran now works in private practice helping people with disordered eating patterns and eating disorders to find their path to recovery.
In addition, Niran has a wealth of experience in helping patients develop healthy balanced eating habits to optimize: general gut health, inflammatory bowel disease, reflux. , vegan diets, polycystic ovary syndrome. Also, her special interests include infant feeding, complementary feeding, and food allergies and intolerances.
- Registered Associate Nutritionist, Current
- Research Intern,University College London
- Dietetic Intern,Istanbul Faculty of Medicine - Istanbul
- Research Assistant,Koc University, Faculty of Medicine - Istanbul
- Harrison’s Harbor Watch Group- Ocean City, Marland, USA
- Dietetic Intern / Social Media Specialist, Hit Club Spa Fitness
- Faculty of Health Science - Nutrition and Dietetics, Bahçeşehir University
- Registered Associate Nutritionist (2021)
- Associaton for Nutrition Advanced Sports Nutritionist (2021)
- Barca Innovation Hub Universitas- FC Barcelona 9th
- National Healthy Life Congress (2020) Acıbadem University
- Diabetes and Carbohydrate Counting (2020) Etkin Kampüs - Online
- 21st Century Dietitian’s Roadmap Etkin Kampüs- Online (2020)
- How to Work From Home Office in an Online Diet Etkin Kampüs- Online (2020)
- Phytotherapy and Food- Drug Interactions (2020) Etkin Kampüs
- Mindful Eating Etkin Kampüs- Online (2020)